Friday, February 17, 2017

Puzzle




















For the puzzle project JJ and I went outside for the best lighting. I edited the image and then used the puzzle template.  I moved pieces around and deleted them with the magic wand and move tool. After all the pieces were moved and deleted that needed to be, I tilted the pieces and layered them.  Then i added drop shadows and used bevel emboss to give a shadow and 3D look to the pieces.  I added a pink backround to bring out the pink in her scarf.

1 comment:

  1. Software-Proficient
    Composition-Proficient
    Image-Developing
    Reflections-Proficient

    Allison you did a nice job on choosing your background and working through all of the steps which isn't easy on this project. Your imprint looks great and I love the overlap. I would have liked to see more time on your image but the pink scarf is nice to add in. Also you could tilt the image so it is not so perfectly straight.

    ReplyDelete